Welcome

 Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog, I am a proud girl who has a loud voice, big mouth and a very brave, bruised soul. I need a place to write my opinions before i simply burst because for once, I just want to write and write but not in a diary! I am currently like many, in a small pit of denial since it is my birthday...my 30th birthday this year! I cant believe it that I've even made it here to be honest...its been quite the ten years in my twenties, which is why I am loudly praying to any force out there that'll listen to make my thirties my prime years...please (puppy face). 

I am currently sat here with boom whap playing on my nineties (overplayed...maybe?) playlist and having a right old shimmy along with a cup of tea, I mean how else can you spend an afternoon of creating a blog about train speed towards the big 3-0 here I come....may as well be in musical style! 


As mentioned above, my twenties were not the best, started with an abusive relationship before going away on a gap year....no chundering everywhere for me involved sorry guys, I was pretty boring ahaha  but I did find my peace of heart in New  Zealand, a very big part of my heart remains there forever. When I went back home it was like the big black puddle I had been plugging inside of me just leaked, and I was drowned by a deep depression that lasted along time, its only this last couple of years when I left some toxic situations did I start getting and feeling better. I have also been attacked by bad health with three surgery's in the last year...diagnosed with two life long health conditions...but in the last year I have grown so strong and raised over £360 for Endometriosis by walking 12 miles when before lockdown I couldn't even walk half a mile without exhausting myself, so we are getting there. 

I just need to go into my thirties in a positive mindset and leave everything behind me that has happened, use the knowledge I have gained since then on my way forward to help me in the next ten years, so welcome to my new venture, lets enjoy this crazy life together.


xXx

Comments